Please visit GitHub - Releases to see what has changed with each release of Modern.js.
Modern.js follows the Semantic Versioning specification.
- Major version: Contains incompatible API changes.
- Minor version: Contains backward compatible functional changes.
- Patch version: Contains backwards compatible bug fixes
- Modern.js generally releases an official release every Thursday.
- If critical bugs appear, we will release a revised version on the same day.
- We expect to keep Modern.js v2 stable and compatible, there are currently no plans to release the next major version.
When you need to upgrade the Modern.js version in your project, you can use the
modern upgrade command, refer to Upgrade.